Professor1A-722, POD Building
Phone: +91 0731 660 3343
- Total synthesis of biologically important natural products
- Design and synthesis of heterocycles and carbocycles of biological importance
- Developing new methodologies for construction of C-C and C-X (X =N,O,S,P) bonds
- Design, synthesis and diagnostic applications of new targeting ligands for cancers and inflammatory diseases
- Drug delivery systems, near-infra red fluorescence, nuclear Imaging and bio-conjugate chemistry
- Synthesis of Inhibitors for drug targets
- Optimizing affinity to prostate specific membrane antigen by spacer modifications in a tumor spheroid model, Krishnan, M.A.,Pandit, A., Sharma, R., Venkatesh, C., J. Biomol. Struct. Dyn., 0, 000, (2021).
- Synthesis of 1-indolyl-3,5,8-substituted g-Carbolines: One-pot solvent-free protocol and biological evaluation, Dudhe, P., Krishnan, M.A., Yadav, K., Roy, D., Venkatasubbaih, K., Pathak, B., Venkatesh, C., Beilstein J. Org. Chem., 00, 000 (2021).
- Folate-targeted verrucarin A reduces the number of activated macrophages in a mouse model of acute peritonitis, Venkatesh, C., Doorneweerd, D.D., Xia, W., Putt, K.S., Low, P.S., Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 0, 000, (2021) (in press).
- Developing MicroSpherePlatform using a commercial hair brush: An agarose 3D culture platform for deep-tissue imaging of prostate cancer, Krishnan, M.A., Venkatesh, C., ACS Appl. Bio. Mater. 00, 000, (2021).
- Targeted QDot nanoprobe for early detection and surgical guidance of prostate cancer, Krishnan, M.A., Yadav, K., Roach, P., Venkatesh, C., Biomater. Sci. 9, 2295-2312, (2021).
- Evaluation of the reducing potential of PSMA-containing endosomes by FRET imaging, Venkatesh, C., Shen, J., Putt, K.S., Low, P.S., Cancer Drug Resist., 4, 223-232, (2021).