Associate Professor1D-601, POD Building
Phone: +91 0731 660 3354
- Developing machine learning methods(Artificial neural networks) for chemical problems.
- Modelling of atomic enviroments
- Developing sampling algorithms
- Using hardware technologies to parallelize our programs that will help to extend the above methods to experimentally relevant sizes.
- Shweta Jindal, Satya S Bulusu,”A transferable artificial neural network model for atomic forces in nanoparticles”, J. Chem. Phys. 149 (19), 194101 (2018)
- Shweta Jindal, Satya S Bulusu,”An algorithm to use higher order invariants for modelling potential energy surface of nanoclusters”,Chem. Phys. Lett. 693, 152-158 (2018)
- Siva Chiriki, Shweta Jindal, Priya Singh, Satya S Bulusu,”Spherical harmonics based descriptor for neural network potentials: Structure and dynamics of Au147 nanocluster”, J. Chem. Phys. 149 (7), 074307 (2018)