Associate Professor1D-308, POD Building
Phone: +91 0731 660 3351
- Nanoparticles mediated catalysis
- Inorganic nanoparticle enzyme composites
- Coordination polymers and hydrogels
- Functionalized materials based on carbon structures
- Nanoparticles as in-vitro and in-vivo contrast agents
Daisy Sarma, Biju Majumdar, Tridib K. Sarma*; Visible-Light Induced Enhancement in Multi-catalytic Activity of Sulfated Carbon dots for Aerobic Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation.Green Chem., 2019, Just Accepted Manuscript, DOI: 10.1039/C9GC02658D
Neha Thakur, Bhagwati Sharma, Suman Bishnoi, Siddarth Jain, Debasis Nayak, Tridib K. Sarma*. Biocompatible Fe3+ and Ca2+ Dual Cross-Linked G-Quadruplex Hydrogels as Effective Drug Delivery System for pH-Responsive Sustained Zero-Order Release of Doxorubicin. ACS Applied Bio Materials 2019, 2, 8, 3300-3311.
Siddarth Jain, Abhiram Panigrahi, and Tridib K. Sarma; Counter Anion Directed Growth of Iron Oxide Nanorods in a Polyol Medium with Efficient Peroxidase Mimicking Activity for Degradation of Dyes in Contaminated Water. ACS Omega 2019, 4, 8, 13153-13164.